Wednesday 18 May 2011

Style of Royal

Hi, ToothFairiers.!
Last day, I went to Medan by train. OhmyGod! The train was so full.
My mom and I got no seat at all. Guess, where did we sit? We sat in the kitchen! On the floor! ha-ha-ha
I rarely go to Medan by train. But once I did, I had to sit in the kitchen. It's so out of my mind, You know(!)
Do you know, it's not a shameful thing but quite fun. I sat on the floor not because I didn't pay for the ticket. It's because the train was too full, wasn't it? Sitting on the floor makes you able to move freely. You don't need to coincide with others so you can eat Popmie, Ayam Goreng Ayam Goreng, Celmi Peceeelmi or maybe Telur Asin Telurr Aseeeen! :D Yeah, You're right! I did eating that time! ha-ha-ha


Ah! It's not the point! I just wanna tell you that I found something cool when I was shopping in Medan. It's a super big hat! The hat reminds me of hat that worn by guests at the Royal Wedding. It's a big, cool, sweet and gloomy hat! Have it soon! Combine the hat with classic dress in same color. You'll look different and fashionable!





Contact me if you have an interest :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f