Tuesday 24 May 2011

Our Night Out(!)

Hi ToothFairiers!

How do you feel when someone (friend, neighbor, classmate or maybe a stranger) who has already had a meaning in your life moved to a place that caused you can't see him/her as often as you always did?
Yeah. I'm sick of feeling bad when Venny, my neighbor 16years ago-my sister now, moved to Jakarta.
I did blame Jakarta for taking people I love away! (but when I'm typing this post, I realized Jakarta did nothing. It's not guilty :P )

Venny was my friend. My best one. She's also my sister, my family.
But now, she's miles far from me. She will be back here next year. NEXT YEAR!
Life must be joking! I did not use to wait for a few months just to meet Venny.
She's my neighbor.! For 16 years, I just need to walk 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 steps to reach her house.
But now?! Oh it's different :(

A day before she left , we had a night out. It's not a goodbye! Trust me :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f