Wednesday 18 May 2011

"Chemistry Happy"

Hy, Toothfairiers!

Exam is closer, isn't it? And because of it, homework, assignment and lab attack me at a same time!
Okay, I can hold them well. I just can't stand doing them all day that caused me have no time to take my nap at all. It's so bad. I need to sleep a lot to help me get concentrate and focus on all things..
But, today when I was doing my chemistry lab, I realized something. "Nothing's hard to do. You can, if you believe you can.!"

My chemistry lab was quite fun.
Okay. Sally Tania will angry with me if she reads my post.
She knows exactly I helped nothing but captured all the time while they were doing the lab :D
I'm so sorry, boss! I just don't want to miss any great and fun moments in my life.
But I promise I'll return the favor :)





The empty test tube

The Lateness
The indicator
dropping indicator into the lateness
The lateness changes its color. from a clear to yellow. Amazing, right?

SuriYanti & Rohana Goh. Narsissm attacks!



Thanks for hearing me grumbling about my day :D
It's time to go to bed. Good Night! GBU, readers.
Visit me later!

-bye-



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f