Sunday 15 May 2011

Behind The Scene

Hullo ToothFairiers(!)

Last week, my English teacher gave us an assignment.
She told us to write a Love letter.
Yeah! I know it's easy. I love writing so I'm okay with the assignment. But, thing that makes me worried the most is that girls have to use a pink letter. 
OMG! This is 2011! It's hard to find a shop that sell letter paper with variety of colors. I had looked for it everywhere. I did find a shop selling letter paper. But they didn't have the pink one. It was the time when I felt like the world's going to end. Because it's the last stationary shop in my town.
I was so so so desperate. 
A day before the deadline, I suddenly got a creative idea! 
A Handmade Letter Paper!  
My friend, Vittarosa Lie and I made it together. It's quite difficult because we have to draw the pattern first, then we have to cut it before we attached it on paper.
It needed patience and time. I had to stay at her house because it's already 3 (dawn) when we done it. Our eyes bags were so black and thick the next morning :D


Here are our works!




The right one is mine *Floral* The left one is Vittarosa's *Love*





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f