Wednesday 4 May 2011

10 Facts about Mr. Prastriyo

Hullo ToothFairiers!

Ha-ha-ha I love this topics so much
Let me tell you that Mr. Prastriyo is my only Mr.Right. LOLs!
Though he's my Mr.Right, he's not as perfect as I thought. 
There are so many funny things about him and I'd love to share it with you 
:D sorry Dear..

So,the facts are *engingeng* ..
1. Zico loves to pull his nose reflexively. I don't know why he do it that I think his nose is sharp enough. But, when I asked him about this, he answered that he didn't know and didn't realize why he do it.! What a strange!

2. Since I told him that he looks cool in Polo shirt, he loves wearing Polo shirt everywhere-everytime now.
I'm curious, what will happen if I tell him that he looks cute in pink dress??

3. When we're playing games, he never ever let me win it deliberately. And the truth is I never get success of beating him in any games even just once :(

4. He's a joker when I need to laugh. He's a wise man when I need advice. He's a good supporter when I'm down. He's a patient man when I need to cool down myself alone. The point is that he could be everything I need in any conditions.

5. No matter how many times I told him the difference between HUG and HUGE, he still types them wrong! When he meant to type Hug, he always typed Huge. It drives me crazy perfectly, baby(!)

6. He always tell me that everything on his body, including his kriboo hair, caplang ears & half-bald eyebrows show that he's a brilliant man. UNREASONABLE! Tell me what's the relation between something on body with brilliant! Herh~

7. I would rather die than reading his handwriting! I swear! I really have no idea how could he pass his PlayGroup with his bad handwriting.(!)

8. Feeling so happy just by hearing people said How similar my face to his. Actually I can feel happy easily with the same reason too :D

9. When he's sleeping, he's cuter than an angel. When he's laughing, he seems more innocent than a baby. But when he's angry, he looks graver than a bull. So, Don't ever try to make him angry or he will make you feel regret for all your life.(!)

10. He used to type 'I Love You' with a very long Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove. I know it's crazy. But I really like it :D








With love,
Sunn :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

f